Thursday, May 07, 2009

A note to Moon!!


















I met a guy so simple and soft

But this is not the first look he got

He’s dashing and he’s smart
he had propensity to win people’s heart

He was thunder, he was strong But i never thought to be in his storm
In my thoughts and in my dreams
I never imagined of being next to him I never entered his realm

But finally we were team
He entered my eyes and took my shine,
But I never realized, it was never mine

Few games we played, few thoughts we shared
And with no one’s notice we actually paired
We paired in thoughts and in talks we did

But never thought of what it would be My friends started teasing me,
it’s true
But my heart said “someone’s already waiting for you”


Never realized,
it was hurting him too.
My story ended and his started
Love stings as we departed
Before leaving though,
he gave me all his pain
By telling me something, he never explained

For that first time I looked into his eyes
There was the shine my eyes deprived
I could feel his pain but had nothing to say

I met him more in nights

With dark sky and glistening moon lights


Still could not express,
to what I felt
Cos he’s a guy and I had a guilt
I had a guilt of not being true But I never cheated him too,

since u were gone
But thoughts came pouring in night and dawn
I searched you almost everywhere

Each trace of yours with hope to share
your absence your legacy
your belongings,
But got no meaning and no good end

The moon then never came to me
It never spoke or complained to me
I look at moon and left messages,
as it must be shining on the other end or so.
so far to see
He never called,
or came back to ask
Every day,
every moment,

I was made to ask
What went wrong,
or what did I do wrong
That it hurts all through these days and years long
Did you play, or sacrificed?
You never turned up or came twice


You gave me pain, that I cannot bear
And said I enjoy it,
and can take care


Please answer my questions and leave at your will
Cos entire life else I’ll just struggle,
to know the answer to know the cause
Why did you play or broke a friendly heart


Tell me you played and you had joy
To hurt me more, like a toy


Don’t hurt me more,
is what I plead
Please be my friend, as I need....

7 comments:

  1. Dear Andrei, it would be grt if u can post ur comments in English.....

    Ciao!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude
    Hw n wt more do i say. M actually happy n patting my bak that i made u start this blog or else hw on earth wud the world knw that u such an awsome writer.

    Ds it still hurt? Perhaps some part always will.
    ppl say "Its Life" bt we never planned our life like this...did v?
    V had very diff aspiration n diff dreams bt with time it all faded... All wt is left are the memories. I knw u have boxed them somewhere in the corner of ur heart! Keep it there bt leave some plaxce for new place, new love n new smiles.

    Loved It

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile, shine, glory, pride, luck....
    all are synonymous and are a condition or status of mind. we remember what we want to and forget what we do not want to remember.

    I keep memories stacked in the closet of my heart, ppl who I thought were close and would understand me, failed!!

    I treasured pals like you and am more than glad to see few hands whenever I turn back in fear, those hands remain silent, but prove their presence, providing me a support system,....Thanks for keeping one of yours..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall always be there
    Always
    Count me wen all have left n count me wen u wanna cry
    Count me in ur sorrows n count me in ur dearth
    I will be there

    ReplyDelete
  5. just one thing to say I dont know the world i dont know ppl i am bad in judging ppl but at least one thing i am sure of is that i read the eyes one day, just one day!!!! and it still has an impact i can never forget...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good, people shud be like this, enuf of judgments based on man made criterion. No one is perfect, but we have perfect moments..

    ReplyDelete